Radiant sun, glistening gulf and pristine sand unite to produce a spectacular setting for your special event. Our beachfront villas provide the perfect backdrop for your creativity to blossom. We proudly host weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs and family reunions.
Cay Pointe Villa offers personalized attention to every detail while providing exceptional accommodations for your family and friends. Our private beach blends nature’s beauty with our large deck area and covered porches with splendid harmony.
We invite you to view our photo gallery and wedding links to view the creative elegance, radiant beauty and smiles from our past events. Please contact us to make an appointment to tour our property and toast a glorious sunset with our staff. We look forward to adding you to our family of friends.
Cay Pointe Villa Destination Wedding Information
2015 – 2016
“Let us provide the back drop for your unique event”
- 3 night minimum night stay in all 4 beach front villas, and hospitality Studio.
- Cay Pointe Villa offers sleeping for 21 guests. Maximum.
- Maximum guest number for event 50 persons.
- Mandatory Temporary Event Application for all events over 50 persons filed with the City of Indian Rocks Beach.
- Event Application must be signed by property owner.
- Event Application must be presented upon arrival for your event in the Cay Pointe Villa office.
- Check in time on arrival date 4pm.
- Check out time on departure date 10am.
- Minimum deposit for your event $1600
- Event fee and cleaning fee added to accommodation rate.
- Wedding coordinator not required but recommended.
- Wedding insurance not required but recommended.
- Parking provided for overnight guests only.
- Temporary vendor parking available for caterer, photographer and florist
- Offsite event parking required through prior approval with property owner.
- Vendor recommendation list available upon request.
- Noise ordinance requires all music and PA system to cease by 10 pm.
- No alcohol, food stations, serving table permitted on the beach.
- No pets allowed on beach or Cay Pointe Villa. Property.